The South-West Regional Heat of Sandwich Designer of the Year 2018 took place at The National Catering Equipment Centre, Bristol. The winners in each category are as follows:
- David Llewellyn, Greencore - The Chicken De-Luxe
- Highly commended - Catherine Farrell, Greencore - Aladdin's Cave Flatbread
- Gavin Youngson, Bradgate Bakery - An Old Fashioned Toast
- Highly commended - Karol Grzelak, Real Wrap Co - Funky Beet
- Dai Llewellyn, Greencore - Heart & Soul Croll
- Highly commended - James Simcox, Greencore - Philadelphia meets Ilchester Buffalo Cheese Steak Croll
- Ian Mullin, Freshways - Tender Bock Bock with Broc
- Keith Allen, FSC - Jarlsberg and Mustard Crusted Ham 'Croque Fondue'
Sam Browne Foods British Red Tractor, Farm Assured, Pulled, Cooked Duck Sandwich Designer of the Year
- Catherine Farrell, Greencore - Canadian Goose Duck
- Highly commended - Kris Davies, The Parc Deli - Cherry Salsa Duck
To see photos from the day please visit the British Sandwich and Food to Go Association Facebook page.